American Residential Services LLC.
Company: Bob Hamilton
We are looking for an HVAC install technician who enjoys their trade and is committed to providing quality customer service. Our company strives for 100% customer satisfaction, and we look for technicians who are just as passionate about that as we are!
* Full health coverage for employee
* Retirement plan matching
* Paid vacation and paid holidays
* Discounted gym membership
* High school diploma or GED
* 1-2 years HVAC installlation experience or trade school certification
* Valid driver s license and clean driving record
* Must be able to pass a background check
* Must be available to work 5-6 days / week
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS-RESCUE ROOTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, ARS-RESCUE ROOTER MAY PROVIDE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS TO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND ENCOURAGES BOTH PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT EMPLOYEES TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL ACCOMMODATIONS WITH THE EMPLOYER.
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® is a nationwide company that provides exceptional heating, air conditioning, plumbing, sewer and drain services to homes and businesses through our network of local professionals. Our knowledgeable teams of trained specialists have the professional experience to do any job right—the first time.