We know what you want – a career opportunity where you can put your sales skills to use and have an unlimited earning potential. Well, you just found your perfect match.
As an Outside Sales Representative
with The Home Depot At Home Services, Inc. you’ll reach out to an ever-expanding number of “do it for me” customers, all of whom look to us to provide solutions to their home improvement needs. THD At Home Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Home Depot, offers a full line of replacement windows, siding, roofing and gutter products, as well as installation services.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will use your sales skills to generate leads, conduct in-home sales presentations and help your customers improve their home.
Your wage is commission-based, so nothing will stand in the way of you reaching your earning goals.
WHY THIS CAREER IS FOR YOU
Unlimited earning potential
– There’s no limit to what you can earn as a commission-based sales professional.
– Hit your sales numbers, and you could be eligible for additional bonuses (including an annual sales trip!)
Top of the line products
– You don’t want to sell something you can’t stand behind, and we wouldn’t want you to. That’s why we offer the best product warranties in the business.
– You will receive six weeks of paid sales training.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US
Work with the best
– As one of the youngest Fortune 50 companies in the world, we know what it takes to be successful.
– Our associates share the “orange-blooded” culture, which encourages diversity, passion, mutual respect and career advancement.
– Giving back to our communities is a passion of our associates, and one of our core values here.
ARE YOU THE NEXT OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
Are you focused on customer service and dedicated to meeting your customers’ needs?
Do you have one year of sales experience? Are you detail-oriented?
Do you have great communication skills, an exceptional work ethic and enjoy winning?
Do you have reliable transportation and a high school diploma/GED?
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
Responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative are to generate leads, conduct sales presentations in the home and accurately measure and price product.
Previous experience in home improvement sales, financial sales or self-employment a plus but not required.
You’ll also attend and participate in sales meetings, training sessions, and territory and branch meetings.
You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS -
18 years of age or older
Must be able to pass a drug test
Must be able to pass a background check
Access to reliable transportation to reach customers’ homes and local Home Depot stores
High School Diploma/GED
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS -
Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
If you’re ready to pursue the career of your dreams, apply today for the role of Outside Sales Representative! Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity to earn an unlimited income with the world’s largest home improvement retailer!
The Home Depot, Inc.
Website : http://www.homedepot.com