REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN I
Kentuckiana Curb Company, Inc dba KCC International, Inc. is a growing HVAC manufacturer seeking Refrigeration Technicians to join our team. Qualifications include extensive soldering and brazing, certification of EPA a must.
Function: Performs Brazing and Soldering of copper-to-steel, copper-to-brass, and copper-to-copper joints in accordance with KCC approved brazing techniques.
● Receives work instructions, prints, and routers for the job. Plans details of work to include fixturing/clamping, tools, safety, and material requirements.
● EPA certification required.
● Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
● Change out refrigerant tanks and other gasses.
● Must be capable of using oxy-natural gas torch brazing equipment.
● Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs without the use of lifting equipment.
● Must have a working knowledge of brazing equipment and common hand tool use and safety to include measuring equipment.
● Pipe fabrication.
● May be assigned duties to assist in the maintenance repair of facilities and equipment as well as fabrication of parts and equipment for use by maintenance personnel or contractors.
● Order materials as required to maintain work cell/station.
● Preventative and corrective maintaining of equipment, if required.
● Reporting of defective equipment to supervisor.
● Maintenance and safeguarding of personal protective equipment. Maintain safe work area. Reporting of any unsafe conditions to supervisor.
● Stopping unsafe acts.
● Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
● Completion of the KCC brazing certification program.
● Must be capable of using common measuring equipment.
● Must be capable of using tubing benders and tube expanders.
● Work involves varying degrees of precision and control where damage could be caused by lack of required skills.
● Ability to lift 50 lbs.
● Requires bending, stooping and standing.
● Must be able to stand from six (6) to eight (8) hours pr day. (Overtime may extend time period.)
● Work involves considerable stooping, bending, and working overhead.
● Good visual and spatial perception.
● Considerable glare emits from work, requiring the wearing of personal protective equipment.
● Exposed to moderate burns and exposed to flying objects, such as chip scale.
● Accident hazard can involve severe cuts and bruises.
● Job site must be carefully examined prior to and monitored during work to maintain a clean and safe environment to prevent injury to self and others.
Submit all inquiries/resumes to Michael Kopp, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (502) 491-9881, Ext. 1195 (Office Phone) or (502) 905-0757 (Cell Phone)
KCC MANUFACTURING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER