As a representative for our company, you will be responsible for assisting with troubleshooting, diagnostics, repairs on buildings, industrial systems and maintenance equipment for assigned facilities, with an emphasis on HVAC electrical maintenance and repairs.
1. Inspects/Repair HVAC equipment and facilities for proper operation and working condition; maintains accurate records of routine maintenance and determines type and extent of any malfunction of equipment and, as necessary; adjusts, disassembles and repairs or replaces parts or components, reassembles and tests for proper operation.
2. Reports more serious problems to Facilities Manager for instructions or maintenance scheduling.
3. Service and make repairs to heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment including fans, motors,thermostats, dampers and regulating controls; replaces filters and fluids as necessary; and maintains accurate records of repairs.
4. Performs a variety of general semi-skilled to skilled maintenance, alteration and repairs to machinery,equipment or facilities as assigned or in accordance with standard procedures or manufacturer instructions.
5. Performs routine electrical maintenance, replacement or alteration of circuit wiring, switches, control equipment and mechanisms, motors, transformers, relays, generators, appliances, fixtures, alarms,communication equipment, etc.
6. Performs general plumbing maintenance.
7. Maintain, repair and make alterations to gas, water, and sanitary plumbing pipes and fixtures.
8. Bend, cut, ream and thread pipe, weld joints, test joints and pipe systems for leaks.
9. Repair leaks and clear drain stoppages.
10. General welding cutting, joining metals not requiring critical test tolerance or certification.
11. Performs a variety of routine maintenance duties such as repair and assemble extension cords, replace fuses,fluorescent ballast's and tubes, clean and lubricate motors and other machinery.
12. Clean sink and grease traps, replace and re pack valves, assemble equipment, repair blinds pull mechanisms and related items.
13. Performs a variety of routine manual duties as required, such as moving supplies, furniture, equipment,removing trash, scrap material, and replacing light bulbs, etc.
14. Assists Property Manager with preparing operating budgets and capital plans.
15. Assists Property Manager with vendor management and re-bidding service contracts as needed.
16. Periodically inspects Tenant Improvement (TI) projects to ensure scope of work is completed per approved plans and that all building rules and regulations are adhered to.
17. Establishes and maintains courteous, cooperative relations when interacting with other personnel, tenants and the public.
18. Performs other related duties as required.
19. Provide monthly reporting.
20. Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
21. Consistently supports compliance and safety principles by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulation and policies and procedures.
22. Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to co-workers, tenants, customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
Knowledge and Skills
1. Knowledge of equipment, controls, and building automation maintenance.
2. Previous experience managing vendors, preparing budgets and capital plans.
3. Technical disciplines in Plant Operations, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing.
4. Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematic drawings and technical manuals.
5. Ability to prepare operating budgets and capital plans.
6. Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
7. Excellent customer service skills.
Education and Work Experience
1. 7-10 years of related HVAC experience
2. Universal EPA Certificate.