Apple & Associates, Inc.
100,000 - $110,000
Seeking a Branch Manager for an established and growing HVAC supply company. This Branch Manager will be responsible for sales and operations for a $10-12MM branch location managing outside sales representatives and operations.
The primary focus will be on sales growth.
• Manage daily store operations and achieve established sales and profitability goals
• Implement and maintain the highest level of customer service.
• Work directly with local sales teams to develop sales strategies.
• Recruit, hire, train, enrich, and discipline all direct reports. Manage and mentor the Sales Associates.
• Maintain inventory accuracy and ensure all company assets are protected from theft or damage
• Cost Control, Business Strategy, New Business Development, Staff Development, Asset Management, Marketing Strategy and HVAC Technical Support.
• High School diploma required. College degree preferred.
• At least 5 years HVAC industry knowledge and experience
• Strong computer skills are essential; computer proficiency with Microsoft applications
• Heightened focus on providing excellent customer service
• Proven leadership and coaching abilities
• Prior Sales Management experience preferred
• Must be sales driven with the ability to lead and motivate sales and operational staff
At Apple & Associates, we understand that relationships are what make us stand apart. Whether you are a client or a candidate, you are an extension of the Apple & Associates’ family. Many of our recruiters have been with the company since its earliest days. They take great pride in the relationships they build; always emphasizing high standards, ethics and quality service. Our President, Debi Apple started her recruiting career in Aiken, South Carolina. She quickly became a top producer and leading authority in recruiting for the medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer product industries. Her passion and drive led her to open Apple & Associates in 1993. Under her leadership, Apple & Associates has grown to be one of the leading recruiting firms in these industries. Our company is proud to represent two of the largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., Covidien (formerly known as Tyco Healthcare) and our first and longtime client, Becton Dickinson. Now headquartered in Chapin, South Carolina, Apple & Associates has offices from coast to coast, offering regional recruiting expertise throughout the U.S. and Latin America. Our searches and permanent placements represent all levels, from CEO to staff level positions.