ABM Industries Inc.
We are looking for a QUALIFIED HVAC Service Manager that's goal oriented, self motivated, multi-tasker and has demonstrated leadership skills. As the HVAC Service manager, you will manage skilled trades personnel (HVAC Technicians).
• Manages and develops the Service staff, which includes hiring, terminating and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective production.
• Evaluates work load and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
• Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs.
• Schedules repairs for parts to ensure minimal down-time in job completion.
• Generates reports and measures of departmental operations as well as records on all inventory, tools and vehicles. Reviews reports with management.
• Instructs crews on proper use of materials and quality workmanship.
• Reviews payroll records to ensure that technicians are paid properly.
• Prepares and presents quotes for add-on/replacement of equipment, preventive services and/or remediation, on request.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and at least ten years prior HVAC service experience in the Field or Call Center environment
• Prior estimating and proposal generation experience
• Prior experience managing field labor in a rapidly changing service environment
• Must be proficient working with CMMS Systems (Corrigo experience a plus)
• Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent Communication skills
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Strong knowledge of mechanical systems with electrical systems knowledge considered a plus
• Strong Computer skills, proficient using Microsoft Office
Beltsville, MD 20705 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Apply to this Job
Services By Industry
Building Value With Integrated Facilities Solutions
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.1 billion and over 130,000 employees in 350 offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit www.abm.com
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 855-350-0226. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Copyright © ABM 2016. All Rights Reserved
ABM Industries Inc.
Website : http://www.abm.com
With over 100 years of facility solutions experience, we continue to serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and in over 20 international locations. ABM offers: ABM is one of the largest facility management services providers in the U.S. We offer state-of-the-art, dependable building maintenance services cost effectively. Our substantial base of long-term clients demonstrates the importance that we place on building enduring relationships. As an ABM client, you have the advantage of obtaining multiple services under one contract with a single point of contact, making it easy for you to outsource these functions without administrative headaches. We provide any combination of services on a local, regional or national basis.