Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric
Denver, CO 80212
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric has achieved the Denver Post's Top Workplace designation for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017 and again for 2018!
In addition to being named a Top Workplace, Applewood received special recognition as the company offering the best employee benefits in Denver. We are honored to have been recognized through survey results from our own employees in the areas of employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, pay, benefits and more. We have pride in our team and the skilled work we do.
Applewood has seen unprecedented growth over the past five years and we're always interested in hearing from experienced professionals interested in working for the company. We serve customers in the Denver metro area, Boulder, and Longmont. We are proud of our strong commitment to ethics and community. We have been providing safe, clean, courteous, and reliable services to homeowners since 1973.
Applewood Plumbing Heating and Electric is seeking an experienced HVAC Installer
to install HVACequipment in our customer's homes. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in Denver. If you are an experienced residential HVAC Installer
with excellent customer service skills, we want to talk with you.
• Replacing HVAC systems in our customer's homes
• Thoroughly checking the entire HVAC system after the new installation
• Provide instructions to the customer on using their new HVAC system
• Completing all necessary paperwork
• You have experience installing residential HVAC systems
• You have an EPA Universal Certification
• You enjoy working with people
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have a valid driver's license
• You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 5 years
• You can pass a drug test and a background check
• You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes
• 100% paid medical premiums for you AND your family!
• 401K Plan with company match
• Dental & Vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid holidays and vacations
• Fully Stocked trucks, uniforms and field support
• Year-round work
• Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
• Amazing employee appreciation events
The Next Step:
Why Wait? Don't Wait. . . **** and say you want to be part of one of Denver's Top Workplaces.
Learn more about us at ****Remember the best time to find a GREAT
job is when you have a good job!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information