Sears Brands, LLC
Join the Sears Home Services team as an HVAC Service Technician!
No On-Call Work! No Sundays! Join Us Today!
For the HVAC Service Technician, we provide the following:
* Service van
* Laptop computer
* Industry training
* Career opportunities
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces & Boilers) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
EPA Certification Required
* Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
* Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems, make decisions or complete job tasks
* Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, with co-workers, managers and consumers
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time as needed in geographical areas outside area of residence, both in-state (most of the time) and out-of-state (occasionally)
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed.
* Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
* Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach, climb and lift/carry up to 75 lbs
* High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Years of Related HVAC Experience: 3-4 Years
* Drivers License Required: Yes
* Travel Requirements: 25%
* Age Requirement: 18
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Sears Brands, LLC
Website : http://www.searsholdings.com
Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer with almost 2,500 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada and the home of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through ShopYourWay.com. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, fitness equipment and automotive repair and maintenance. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, with a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands' End, the Kardashian Kollection, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as Sofia by Sofia Vergara and The Country Living Home Collection. We are the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually, and have a long-established commitment to those who serve in the military through initiatives like the Heroes at Home program. We have been named the 2011 Mobile Retailer of the Year, Recipient of the 2013 ENERGY STAR® " Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award" for Product Retailing and Energy Management and was named one of the Top 20 Best Places to Work for Recent Grads. Sears Holdings Corporation operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation.