Electric AC Compressors Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
* Primary Quality contact for the customer on all assigned programs
* Work with the team to communicate all customer requirements to the plant
* Manage APQP activities for all assigned programs such as PPAP, FMEA
* Work with SQE group to ensure component PPAPs completed on time
* Participation in program meetings, lead and coordinate APQP/PPAP deliverables within supplier quality group.
* Work environment which is characterized by an agreeable teamwork atmosphere, clear structures, direct approaches, and open dialog.
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - Mechanical preferred
* 2 years or more experience in automotive HVAC, ECM, or similar components
* Supplier experience in Quality with GM, Chrysler or PACCAR as customer
* HVAC experience is preferred
* Confident, effective engineering team leader unafraid of accountability and responsibility, who takes initiative, works well in a team environment, and is an excellent oral and written communicator
* Effectively use Microsoft applications - Excel / Word / Project / PowerPoint as needed to fulfill key responsibilities
* Strong working knowledge of APQ/PPAP, Process Control Plan, SPC, GD&T, FMEA's IMDS, PRR, GQTS and Corrective Actions Processes
* Ability to interpret and comprehend complex drawings, PFMEA, GR&R
* Working knowledge of TS16949 and ISO 9001:2000 methodologies
* Hands on mentality with a proactive approach to identify and avoid problems in an early stage
* Experience in root cause analysis and problem solving methods. Six-Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred but not required
* Solid organizational and project management skills, and demonstrated effectiveness to lead and collaborate with cross-functional/global teams
* Strong drive to complete assignments within program timing in order to ensure a flawless serial production launch
* Flexibility to travel up to 30% (national/international)
* Will be required to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. Ryan Robb is available to answer any questions at ****.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled
Want to be a sponsor?