Bevara Building Services
At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and were proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
We are looking for the right person to join our HVAC team and become a major contributor to the growth and success of the division! This role provides an on-the-go/ fast paced opportunity to complete preventative maintenance and service requests for new and existing Commercial clients. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys the challenge of something new every day alongside our current knockout team.
* Services and repairs all Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment on commercial and multi-tenant residential properties including, but not limited to: heat pumps, variable air volume boxes, air handling units, roof top units, condensers, cooling towers, pumps, chillers, boilers, and heat exchangers, etc.
* Completes work order by performing routine preventative maintenance according to established schedules
* Transports HVAC equipment and accessories to and from customers job sites
* Strong mechanical background and experience with Automated Building Systems is strongly preferred.
* Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions (all seasons) and capable of physically lifting and installing equipment weighing over 50 lbs.
* Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction
* Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of HVAC Certification School or 3-6 years hands on Commercial HVAC experience required
* Candidate must have CFC 1, 2, 3 EPA/R410a certification
* Technical aptitude to preform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment
* Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
* Problem solving and independent judgment skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Capable of successfully handling a multi-tasked role
About Bevaras Benefits
* Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
* Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered
* Company provided life insurance plan
* PTO (Paid Time Off)
* Paid holidays
* Educational assistance
* An unbeatable work environment
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Bevara Building Services